Thursday, February 10, 2011

Change:It Starts with Me

Childhood is just like yesterday.I missed being a kid,I can do all the things I wanted,far away from problems and appreciated by everyone.
Everything had changed,I'm suffering from all the kinds of tears.I hate my life!Damn you all parents!You've decided to separate and I was left alone.You didn't think about my future,but I guess this is only a journey for me to be able to take challenges clearly.To tell you the fact,I have entered the door of vices.I've tasted liquor because of the two of you.But now,I remembered myself felt that I was weakening,because of that I wanted to change everything for better.I will try to forget the pain I felt in the past and build a stronger future for the progression of my life.I won't make my vices taken away from me because I used to do it whenever there is an occasion .But,I also promised to my self that I'll follow the right path for the success,for the sake of those who's sacrificing everything for me to finish my study and be a real man tomorrow.
It starts with me,I will show it to all of you and I can prove that I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment